What I love to do
With over 11 years’ executive, personal and virtual assistant experience, I love helping others strategise their ideas into reality with both an organised and creative approach.
I’m in my element creating cut-through design solutions to communicate content, implementing automation solutions and streamlining processes. The success of my clients spurs my enthusiasm.
Even the most organised people struggle to plan and make the best use of their time when they are trying to fill too many roles in their business. I give them the tools to stay organised and automate processes so that they can focus on what’s really important.
When I’m not helping my clients, you’ll probably find me creating resources for small businesses, coaching other assistants, listening to my favourite podcasts or brainstorming new ways to keep goannas away from my baby chickens.
Want to work with me? You can book a free consultation to get started.
Want to know more?
If you’re dying to know more, here are 5 things you don’t know about me…
- I’m a mother to two beautiful children who force me to adapt my organising methods daily
- I started Thought Penny while I was on maternity leave with my first child because I missed working
- I think mint ruins perfectly good chocolate
- I once demolished a 900 gram steak challenge and convinced the restaurant that my effort deserved a free dessert – I could hardly walk… never again!!
- I’m a permaculture enthusiast who loves a paperless office though secretly drools over new stationery – the struggle is real!
Have questions about my Australian Virtual Assistant service? Check out my Frequently Asked Questions!