Fiona Campbell – Virtual Assistant
With over 11 years’ executive, personal and virtual assistant experience, I love helping others strategise their ideas into reality with both an organised and creative approach.
I’m in my element creating cut-through design solutions to communicate content, implementing automation solutions and streamlining processes.
Even the most organised people struggle to plan and make the best use of their time when they are trying to fill too many roles in their business. I give them the tools to stay organised and automate processes so that they can focus on what’s really important.
When I’m not personally helping my clients or managing my team of Virtual Assistants, you’ll probably find me creating resources for small businesses via Rogue Monday (watch this space!), coaching other assistants, listening to my favourite podcasts or gardening with my children.
Book a free 20-40 minute call to discuss your business needs.
If you’re dying to know more, here are 5 things you may not know about me…
- I’m a mother to two beautiful children who force me to adapt my organising methods daily
- I started Thought Penny while I was on maternity leave with my first child because I missed working
- I think mint ruins perfectly good chocolate
- I once demolished a 900 gram steak challenge and convinced the restaurant that my effort deserved a free dessert – I could hardly walk… never again!!
- I’m a permaculture enthusiast who loves a paperless office though secretly drools over new stationery – the struggle is real!
Why choose Thought Penny?
Or why invest in a Virtual Assistant at all?
Here are just some of the reasons our clients keep us around:
- All Thought Penny VAs have extensive corporate office experience – we’re professionals who make your business look good.
- Our retainer packages are tracked by the minute (not 15-minute blocks) – we’ll only reduce your available retainer hours by 2 minutes if that’s how long a task took!
- You don’t need to pay for our leave, superannuation, worker’s insurance or office space.
- We’re obsessed with providing quality work quickly.
- Clients think of us as their tech-savvy best friends who just make things work and really understand the true source of their frustrations.
- Thought Penny VAs constantly show initiative, with the aim of identifying efficiencies for your entire team.
- We’re used to working with clients who aren’t detail orientated – we can operate with minimal direction to avoid interrupting your day.
- Our enthusiasm is infectious and we just get things done – try not to stay motivated while we help you annihilate that to-do list!
- View our testimonials below for even more reasons.
Have questions our Virtual Assistant services? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions or book a call with Fiona to discuss your needs.