With over 14 years’ executive, personal and virtual assistant experience, I love helping others strategise their ideas into reality with both an organised and creative approach.
I’m in my element creating cut-through design solutions to communicate content, implementing automation solutions and streamlining processes.
Even the most organised people struggle to plan and make the best use of their time when they are trying to fill too many roles in their business. I give them the tools to stay organised and automate processes so that they can focus on what’s really important.
When I’m not personally helping my clients or managing my team of Virtual Assistants, you’ll probably find me creating resources for small businesses via Rogue Monday (watch this space!), coaching other assistants, listening to my favourite podcasts or gardening with my children.
Request a quote here and we’ll discuss your needs on an obligation-free call.
If you’re dying to know more about me right now, here are 5 things you may not know…
- I’m a mother to three beautiful children who force me to adapt my organising methods daily
- I started Thought Penny while I was on maternity leave with my first child because I missed working
- I think mint ruins perfectly good chocolate
- I once demolished a 900 gram steak challenge and convinced the restaurant that my effort deserved a free dessert – I could hardly walk… never again!!
- I’m a permaculture enthusiast who loves a paperless office though secretly drools over new stationery – the struggle is real!